Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Carlisle Schedule for 2011

Come join Adam's in Central Pennsylvania this summer!!! Adam's will be maintaining a big presence at these shows:

Spring Carlisle: April 27-May 1

Ford Nationals: June 3-5

GM Nationals: June 24-26

Chrysler Nationals: July 8-10

Truck Nationals: Aug. 5-7:

Corvettes at Carlisle: Aug. 26-28

Fall Carlisle: Sept. 28-Oct. 2

Come join Adam's in Central Pennsylvania this summer!!! Adam's will be maintaining a big presence at these shows:

Spring Carlisle: April 27-May 1

Ford Nationals: June 3-5

GM Nationals: June 24-26

Chrysler Nationals: July 8-10

Truck Nationals: Aug. 5-7:

Corvettes at Carlisle: Aug. 26-28

Fall Carlisle: Sept. 28-Oct. 2

WOOT!!! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just checking in to make sure the gang is gonna be at Corvettes at Carlisle this year. Will for sure stop in with the old credit card :D

I havent been around much latly wth the new kid but will be in Carlisle again this year.

:cheers:

See you at the tent Steve!:2thumbs:

I planning on being at The Corvette show as well. Just wondering if every product is available and if the prices are the same as the website or if they are more?? Getting ready to start a detailing business and want to get stocked up and use the best! Thanks!

I planning on being at The Corvette show as well. Just wondering if every product is available and if the prices are the same as the website or if they are more?? Getting ready to start a detailing business and want to get stocked up and use the best! Thanks!

Make sure you introduce yourself, and yes full product line will be available. Show prices are always better!:thumbsup:

I just added a bottle of Car Wash to my stash to bring to Carlisle. Looks like I'm driving in rain tomorrow. I hate when I bust my rear getting it ready and then it's all for nothing and I have to do it all over again. :(

Archived