Customer Service 866.965.0400

Headlight Restoration for Wires INC

the1inblue

Hey guys, I know you guys are probably tired of my write ups over small stuff but I had to throw my buddy at Wires INC a bone for this small write up. I have a friend by the name of Brian West that owns a small business dealing with Car Audio and Accessories. He does everything from top of the line car audio to leather interior installs. Wires, INC. has blossom in the past two years.So I decided to go to Brian and show him my skills. Well Brian and me sat down and made a business agreement for me to handle any customers that wanted the service and he would add it to his list of services. :rockon:Well today Wires, INC. got their first customer that wanted the service so I wanted to share my results. Excuse me for crappy cell phone pics but I forgot to grab my GF's camera that is 10X nicer. So here it is. Hope you guys like it!:glasses:

Products used: Adam's 4" Orange Pad, 4" White Pad, Adam's SHR, FMP, and MSW. Claybar, Adam's Detail Spray and a corded variable speed drill.

Work time: 1hr including prepping the headlights with masking tape

Finished Product:

wires.jpg

• 1 month later...

I had a few more customers in the past week. Adam's polishes never fails. Everyone that gets the headlight restoration says they look great. Plus no other shops around will do this service. So I'm the only one doing it on a commercial level. A 40 dollar profit per car and free customers its a good deal.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

There are plenty of cars and trucks around that could use the restoration. And hope you get a ton of them Jon. My question to Jon and others here is how does one avoid having to do the restoration. As I would like mine to stay nice and clear for a long long time.

Archived