Customer Service 866.965.0400

grabiak 2011 pics

Well, we can't figure out how to get our pics on here. Photobucket is messed up on our computer and the wife doesn't know how to post up the pics with the set up on here, so you guys may never see them. Sorry about that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they changed the way you put em up i cant get them to work from thumbnail but if you double click the pic you want then on the right hand side the links are set up and if you click on the bottom one it will copy. I had that issue to but once i did that it worked.

My pics are on my Kodak account. They have to be transferred to Photobucket or Flickr first. I don't have a Flickr acct. so unless PB works itself out, I'm screwed.

Rich as promised your vette, The Chief in action. I am pretty sure there was more horsepower at Grabiak than the Indy 500! Stay tuned more to come. Thanks to the Adams team and the Grabiak team for an awesome time!!!

Thanks Al for letting my son and I check out the ZR1 (beautiful car) Josh (my son) even got some shots from the rooftop of all the Camaros lined up along the highway.

Thanks Al for letting my son and I check out the ZR1 (beautiful car)

You guys are most welcome! And thank you both for the kind words and the hospitality....much appreciated & enjoyed!:patriot:

Nice pictures Scott! Especially that black Z! :D

Al, I bet that kid grinned the rest of that day! And probably all the next day! That's a car dreams are made of. :2thumbs:

Scott you need to tell Josh he was truly lucky being able to sit in Al's ZR1, he wouldn't even let me sit in it! LOL Sorry I missed you and your son on Saturday, I guess there were just too many people and we never crossed paths. One of these days we will get a forum members picture at Grabiak.

Archived