Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wow! American Muscle

Frid

<object width="960" height="750"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfu1HLEfLug?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfu1HLEfLug?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="960" height="750" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Make be a GM owner but American muscle is American muscle :). Gotta love the sound of a nasty turbo.

wow I bet you cant find a 7 second car in the fast and the furious 5

I don't half of them are even 10 second cars lol. Would like to have that charger though :)

My brother-in-law has a turbo'ed 1989 Mustang GT with a 302 Sportsman block and 331 stroker kit. It is scary fast! When the turbo kicks in it sounds like all of the air is being sucked out of the atmoshere. Awesome sound, IMHO. Best thing is from the outside it looks completely stock. :)

Uhm... One in the same... :o;)

lol I meant as in it can still be supercharged.. that didnt sound like a turbo to me..

edit: I just listened to it again, I guess it is a turbo lol both my laptop speakers worked this time.. isnt toshiba great? :lolsmack:

Man that was a long time ago!

Dan Millen has been around forever, great driver.

If you want to see the fastest door cars in the world, watch the ADRL race this weekend at Maple Grove. We'll be running the Extreme Pro Mod class!

BINGO! I thought it was him but the front end of his car looked alittle different in this video. I knew he made a video of him driven that car to burger king too lol. Have wanted to go to a NHRA race for along time, but never had the time.

Archived