Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010 Black Camaro 2SS with RS Package

Just as the title says I says I'm selling my 2010 Camaro 2SS with RS pacakge. The car is black with cybergrey stripes. The car has little over 21k on the odometer. The vehicles has a few mods which include a Vararam CAI, A RDP Motorslorts 3" cat-back exhaust, 20% tint on the windows and 5% on the front stripe of the front windshield. I also have AAC blue led interior lighting and just mounted brand new Nitto Invos tires on the rear. No price will be posted however please PM if your are a serious inquiry. I have tons of pictures of the vehicle. The vehicle is also the one on my signature. Thanks, Jon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Not really gonna say why I am selling it but its personal reasons for now. Thanks Bill. They sure are gonna have a very nice. I know ill miss it dearly :(

Toys come and go, there will be more in your future :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Toys come and go, there will be more in your future :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That is true but this was my "War Trophy". I took the money I earn from Iraq and put it towards this car. Everything that is done to it came from my own outlook. In the short time I had this car it has alot of memories and its gonna be one hard thing to see go. This is my first car I ever purchased on my own that was new and I could call mine. Hopefully maybe one day I can have another one or at least a Corvette like I always wanted.

Good luck with the sale Jon... I was wondering why you wanted that other thread closed... I guess now we have our answer. Hope everything works out for you in the positive!

Thanks Dylan. Yeah I figure it wasn't really much point to have the thread open if I didnt have to worry about the issue anymore. I can say the car will be shining when it leaves me. I just hope someone else can take care of it just as I have.

Why are you selling her Jon?:confused:

Chris I just had something that came up and right now I dont want to spill the beans quite yet. However in time Im sure everyone will know. Just financially I need some money and thats my biggest asset that can go so I can have what I need.

Chris I just had something that came up and right now I dont want to spill the beans quite yet. However in time Im sure everyone will know. Just financially I need some money and thats my biggest asset that can go so I can have what I need.

Can't do anything but respect that!

Good luck! It's a Camaro... It'll sell... :thumbsup:

Chris

Sorry man, i know how hard is to let something go that is so dear to you. I sold my first car/mini back in Jan of 2010 is was probably one of the hardest things i had to do, it all worked out for the better in the end, less then 11 months later I was financially stable and purchased my Second Mini.

God Bless you and thanks for your service:patriot: it will all work out for the better in the end:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with the sale Jon. Sorry to hear it's on the market. I recently sold my VW. I built the car from scratch. It killed me to let it go.

There will be another!

If you need help, contact me. Also, if you have any unopened/unused products, I'll buy them back from you.

Stay in touch bud!

Jon, thank you for your time in Iraq! I wish you the best with having to sell or not. I can help by posting at the hospital-7000 employees . Just pm me if you want me to post it.

I can help you too if you are selling supplies. I can meet ya since we live in same state and take some off your hands if you are indeed selling products. I will pay cash too.

Just let know I am happy to help a felllow Adam's family member.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Archived