Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mother's Day

Frid

Decided to put this up early. Mother's Day is around the corner. Everyone should take time to thank their mother for the times she is/was there for you when you needed it most. Someone to comfort you when you were sad. Someone to help you when you were in need. Even laugh at a joke nobody else thought was funny. Make this year's mother day the best day of the year to show her how much you love her.

It will be my last day to spend time with her too for the year I'll be gone in Korea.

My brother is getting married this weekend so that kind of kills mothers day a bit.

I bought my mom a really cool Cymbidium Orchid though. I got my wife a charm bracelet (they're in I guess) and some charms to go with it. One is of a dog... We had to put her dog down a few weeks ago.

Chris

My brother is getting married this weekend so that kind of kills mothers day a bit.

I bought my mom a really cool Cymbidium Orchid though. I got my wife a charm bracelet (they're in I guess) and some charms to go with it. One is of a dog... We had to put her dog down a few weeks ago.

Chris

That's cute. Good job!!!

I'll be in Cancun so flowers will be delivered to her house!

Archived