Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tis The Season!

THE Mook

I have the Weber Genesis... LOVE IT!!! Definitely a "you get what you pay for" item.

The cast iron grilling surface is the BOMB!!!

Neat ad!

I have the Weber Genesis... LOVE IT!!! Definitely a "you get what you pay for" item.

The cast iron grilling surface is the BOMB!!!

Neat ad!

Man I really dig that thing. I need to get one!

Been using some cheapo grill here at work for a LONGGGGGG TIME. The lid doesn't stay open without falling all the way off its awesome!

Made Hot Links with slaw, and bbq and fries yesterday, shoved them all in the bun and ate away. NOM:drool:

Made Hot Links with slaw, and bbq and fries yesterday, shoved them all in the bun and ate away. NOM:drool:

You sir, know how to make someone hungry. Gonna go fix me up some spaghetti o's.

Man I really dig that thing. I need to get one!

Been using some cheapo grill here at work for a LONGGGGGG TIME. The lid doesn't stay open without falling all the way off its awesome!

It's the best grill I've ever owned! Cast aluminum and iron with enameled parts and some stainless thrown in for good measure make for a great grill.

VERY pricey, but worth every penny. Oh and Made in the USA!!! :)

It's the best grill I've ever owned! Cast aluminum and iron with enameled parts and some stainless thrown in for good measure make for a great grill.

VERY pricey, but worth every penny. Oh and Made in the USA!!! :)

That last part is the best! :patriot:

that is true.. I didn't get to use mine as much as I planned, as I could not get to the grill due to snow.. I plan to put it on my deck now that the 'permanent' awning collapsed..

i have a large chunk of tri-tip thats been marinating since yesterday set to hit the coals around 4pm. Slow grilling w/ a side draft of hickory smoke for some punch.... Cannot wait to eat tonight!!

i hate you!

:)

I always break in a new grill with a steak for the dog's, if there like it I make one for me :banana::banana::banana:

hahaha... My dog would eat a steak cooked on a grease covered exhaust manifold!

Archived