Customer Service 866.965.0400

This dog is a lot braver than me!

jpu471

I'll see this year if Bandit loves the water or not.. last year we only had him in the pool once since he was a puppy and it was the end of the season..

he swims REALLY fast and has webbed paws.. but his first instinct was to swim to the outside of the pool so he can get out..

My dog's would push me out and wave to me on my way down :o

One of these days we're going to find YOUR bones in your house. Better keep those horses well fed!

One of these days we're going to find YOUR bones in your house. Better keep those horses well fed!

I spend more money on food for them than I do for myself :willy::willy::willy:

And it really shows, they are in much better shape than me :jester:

I don't get the muzzle thing. What? He's going to bite a fish? :lolsmack:

No, he's probably going to bite a soldier that gets too close when he's in drive. (This is what my husband and I do for a living) Most dogs trained by the military are definitely "hair trigger" dogs, especially Belgian Malinois (loving referred to as Maligators). Personally, the day I have to put a basket muzzle on a dog I've trained is the day I hang up my leash, so to speak.

Not saying all are like this, things are slowly turning, but out of control crazy was considered the norm for so long that it is taking a while for the tide to turn in a more educated, logical form.

Annette

This is a pic of me with my retired Beauceron, Java. She was 13yo in this pic and could still work like she did when she was 3. Hard to see from this pic, but we were doing this demo in a crowd full of people, kids, other dogs, etc, and yet she was totally focused on the bad guy and me.

jv1.jpg

jv2.jpg

No, he's probably going to bite a soldier that gets too close when he's in drive. (This is what my husband and I do for a living) Most dogs trained by the military are definitely "hair trigger" dogs, especially Belgian Malinois (loving referred to as Maligators). Personally, the day I have to put a basket muzzle on a dog I've trained is the day I hang up my leash, so to speak.

Not saying all are like this, things are slowly turning, but out of control crazy was considered the norm for so long that it is taking a while for the tide to turn in a more educated, logical form.

awesome job to have..

wanna train me a Shepherd? lol

Man i cant even get my basset hounds off the couch much less in water. Somethin about stubby legs and water dont mix i guess:lolsmack:

You just have to have that touch. I don't have any trouble with my cats. :D

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bPtytBrzLo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bPtytBrzLo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Archived