Customer Service 866.965.0400

Texting While Driving

BigDogK-9

http://youtu.be/DebhWD6ljZs

<object width="1280" height="750"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DebhWD6ljZs?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DebhWD6ljZs?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1280" height="750" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This video is about 10 minutes long but it just may save your life or someone you know!!

I know what your mean Rich, there is a lot of road time involved with my job and everywhere you look people are on the phone. At one of our Safety meetings this video was shown, if people only realized how dangerous it is. I have pasted this information around through my privet email and actually got a reply from friend that said he had watched the video was out on the road, was getting ready to answer a text sent from his daughter then remembered the video and put the phone down until he stopped. I figure if one person see’s this video and it sticks in there head or maybe they pass it on to someone else, it just may save a life, it already has on my end!! :o

You know what's a crazy action that I see a lot going on in Chicago?

People listening to headphones while driving. I can't believe how many people do it. They must not know how extremely illegal it is and how stupid it is.

I don't know how people talk on a cell phone let alone text while driving. Maybe it's just me but I like to pay attention to the road look at what cars are speeding, driving with no care in the world, garbage on the street, kids, elderly, and animals... How do people do it? I've had one too many close calls that require a fast reaction and there is no way that would happen if I wasn't giving the road 100% of my attention.

with Bluetooth integration, I have no problem talking on the phone and focusing on the road..

now when people are holding their phones, thats a different story..

Wisconsin passed a No Texting Law in January. Funny on how I got a text from my wife last week when I know she's driving. I yelled at her about it and she stopped doing it. I don't need to be paying for a ticket that could have avoided. Especially if the text is about something with little importance. Before the law I tried to text while driving my 6 speed Corvette. It was nearly impossible to do. As for talking on the phone while driving - When I do it, I pay more attention to the road than the person I'm talking to.

Archived