Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pc Virgin

mbreyer

Question

So just changed my order from the flex to the pc(Thanks ashley. So much help!!!) And was just wanting the overall step by step. im assuming since the MSW is a sealant i should put the BG on after and would it hurt to use my americana on top and can that be applied with the pc?

13 answers to this question

Correct

MSW, wipe, wait 12 to 24 hours, wipe

BG, wipe

Americana, wipe

Then stand back and smile :D:D:D

Applying BG or Americana by PC is, in my opinion, a waste of time and effort. Neither one takes more than a few minutes to apply. Just remember to do one or two panels at a time with the Americana, especially if it is warm out.

I think you guys are almost as excited as i am:cheers:. BTW if you need an order corrected Ashley is the woman for the job. So helpful and had it fixed no questions asked within minutes. I think i have found the best forum and company to do business with yet. Yes pics will be coming, i have some of my quick wash and ds since the BG and americana was applied but i might wait till i take the pc to her to post up my pics that i wanted in my sig see my other thread "fix my sig" to undertand:D

Correct

MSW, wipe, wait 12 to 24 hours, wipe

BG, wipe

Americana, wipe

Then stand back and smile :D:D:D

Applying BG or Americana by PC is, in my opinion, a waste of time and effort. Neither one takes more than a few minutes to apply. Just remember to do one or two panels at a time with the Americana, especially if it is warm out.

Pretty much what Bill said.

How would you apply Americana with the pc? :lolsmack:

before you make me seem completely retarded i was thinkin with the 4" focus pads. But just a question. you are on my do not listen to list now. jeez:xfingers:

I have heard of this, but it takes all the fun out using Americana! For even more fun try applying it with your hands instead of an applicator, just be prepared to buy it more often, as it wastes product. But who knows, you may the next $5,000 a pop detailer! :D

Seriously, can it be done, sure. Do people do it, sure.

In my opinion it just isn't the way I like to do it. The stuff is so easy to use by hand I just stick with it.

It is all just personal preference, whatever way you like to do it is the best way to you :2thumbs:

If you really want to do it just so you can see if it is a way that you will like there are several ways.

1) Take a butter knife and try to spread some on the gray pad, need to warm it up first

2) Dump the keg of wax onto a MF and just wipe the keg of wax onto the pad, but if you drop it you will be sad :(

3) Others just rub the wax with their fingers till it melts then skip the pad all together

IIRC this came up recently and the pads do fit in the container..

Not sure what the benefit here would be... almost seems more trouble than its worth b/c to get the pad 'wet' then to apply it, then drop the machine, wipe the wax off, repeat... I dunno. To each his own, but that seems like a pain to me when doing it by hand goes so quick.

Just curiousity dudes. I have always been a hand polisher and just looking into ideas to pass time till my order gets here monday:banana:. Man i hope it doesnt rain for two weeks straight the day i get it like the last order ill probly shoot myself in the foot

Archived