Customer Service 866.965.0400

Moving from Denver to Miami

RMB

I am new to the forums but a long time user of Adams Polishes. While I currently live in Denver, i am moving to Miami this week and I'm going to miss having Adams Polishes around the corner. It made it very convenient to pick up supplies and attend the various car clinics held at the warehouse. The good news is that I am bringing everything that I have learned, along with Adams Polishing supplies and its time to show South Florida how great these products work.

Since I am a Camaro owner, I plan on having a Camaro Clinic first. Location and date TBD but anyone can attend. This will be a good place to learn how to make your car look it's best and have your detailing questions answered. I will keep everyone posted on future events. If anyone has any questions or suggestions for clinics, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Welcome to the site and to sunny Florida! Let me know if you need to get any info on any cruises/shows/cruise in's if you want to participate. I am usually over on the east coast (Ft Lauderdale/Miami) area at least once a month or so...

(Let me know: as well as if you need any assistance with any of your clinics)

Welcome to the site and to sunny Florida! Let me know if you need to get any info on any cruises/shows/cruise in's if you want to participate. I am usually over on the east coast (Ft Lauderdale/Miami) area at least once a month or so...

(Let me know: as well as if you need any assistance with any of your clinics)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :2thumbs:

NastyZ06, I will contact you once I settle in. Im not sure how the cruises in South Florida are but the mountain drives here are mind blowing.

Welcome! I just joined this site myself. I'm in Miami right now :) Check out SSPMiami.com if your a big car enthusiast. There are plenty of Newer Camaros in the club and other sorts of cars too.

• 1 month later...

Hey Ricardo, welcome to the sunshine state, hope you like hot muggy weather, and maybe some hurricanes this year. We are located in Naples about 1hr 1/2 from Mia. Let us know if you need anything, we will be having a huge two day clinic in september so be sure to come down for that, we will be posting the dates soon.

• 2 weeks later...

How's it going Gino? The humidity sucks but the good out weighs the bad.... Miami is my home town and I have been away for a long time. I hope no hurricanes pass thru! i lost everything in hurricane andrew back in 92 and in Katrina while living in New Orleans but I welcome a good thurnder storm.

Please keep me posted on the details for your day clinic! Naples is not that far and it would be nice to go on a drive.

Archived