Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the Forum!

oneslowGTO

Hey Guys! My name is Shawn. I live in Northwest Kansas.

I'm new to this forum and have been using Adam's Products for about 5-6 months. I have a 2004 Impulse Blue Metallic GTO and I'm in the process of trying to start a little detailing business on the side of my full time job. (not going so well) Haha

Some of you may know me from ls1gto.com

Looking forward to meeting the rest of you and learning all your tricks :)

What's up buddy!! I need to get some scratches out of my car really bad...I need the focus backing and pads right..for a drill?

Welcome Shawn. Yea you could get them out with the 4" pads and a drill, but you will still need the pc to get the micro scratches the drill/4"pads leave. That could be done with the white pad and Fine machine polish

Welcome Shawn. Yea you could get them out with the 4" pads and a drill, but you will still need the pc to get the micro scratches the drill/4"pads leave. That could be done with the white pad and Fine machine polish

Alright cool, I already have a PC and all the polishes I need.

Thanks man! :D

As I was watching the new detailing videos earlier I noticed that I was doing my polishing different today. I used the PC with green pad, and Severe Swirl Remover. Then I would wipe that off, then Fine Machine Polish, then wipe off, then Wax. Do I need to step back down to the Swirl and Haze Remover after the Severe?

Is it OK that i'm wiping off the product before applying the next?

Should I go back and redo the area I did today?

Thanks!

Welcome Shawn, I would definitely go to the SHR (orange) after the SSR (green).. and then to the FMP (white)

Thanks man! Glad to be here. So should I go back and redo the area I did yesterday?

:welcomebanner::hi: to the bottomless pit of answers. Best of luck to you lets see some pics!!!

Will try to get a few pics on today.

Archived