Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tornador

RedexInLA

Question

6 answers to this question

I use steamer and extractor but have been looking at the Tornador, read up on it and watched some vids.

Is it a gimmick?

They sale for about $125.00.

Looks like an air tool version of the foam cannon (or lance) to me. Could be more versitle, but not sure I'd want to shoot water and cleaner into duct work. You steamer seems more practical to me.

The tornador is a pretty cool product... its a shame when it got popular they stopped making them here and went china otherwise we'd likely be selling them now.

Its used with a compressor and fills a variety of tasks, cleaning interiors, carpets, foaming soap for exterior washing, etc.

Very unique and neat tool, best utilized by a professional in a shop setting unless you have the compressor and hoses to make it useful to you.

The tornador is a pretty cool product... its a shame when it got popular they stopped making them here and went china otherwise we'd likely be selling them now.

Its used with a compressor and fills a variety of tasks, cleaning interiors, carpets, foaming soap for exterior washing, etc.

Very unique and neat tool, best utilized by a professional in a shop setting unless you have the compressor and hoses to make it useful to you.

China!:mad:

I use steamer and extractor but have been looking at the Tornador, read up on it and watched some vids.

Is it a gimmick?

They sale for about $125.00.

I had one, but never used it that much. I get better results with the steamer and extractor I use

Archived