Customer Service 866.965.0400

2007 Tundra Crew Max Limited

randyfox

Hey all, after some searching and shopping around of various trucks to tow my '55 Chevy my wife found a gorgeous low mileage '07 Tundra Crew Max Limited. It's Radiant Red with acres of tan leather interior. It also has a Peragon Retractable Bed Cover, Line X bed liner and a Primus trailer braking system. One of my favorite features is the back up camera, which ought to really help when hooking up a trailer. Anyways, enough yappin'. I have a cell phone pic to get started. Real pics to follow when I actually detail this behemoth! Look at my little muscleman!

1020.jpg

I think the first order of business (after detail) will be a leveling kit though. Luckily the paint looks to be in pretty good shape. The original owner took pretty good care of it.

I think the first order of business (after detail) will be a leveling kit though. Luckily the paint looks to be in pretty good shape. The original owner took pretty good care of it.

What's the tongue weight of the trailer? If the truck sits level with the trailer hooked up and you level the truck your gonna be looking for owls in the trees when the headlights are pointing at the tree tops.

Nice truck!!

Congrats Randy, looks good :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks! The thing is, we have too many vehicles now. It's time to sell the 4Runner and my wife is in the process of trying to get her turbo'd Corolla sold.

Great looking truck! The first thing I would do is de-badge it! :2thumbs:

I've thought about it. Not sure if my wife would go for it though.

Looks great Randy, your body guard looks very intimidating.

Yup. He's scariest in the morning before school though. :lolsmack:

Whoa, does that kid have a license for those guns??? .:lol:

Nice looking truck

Right? Apparently that's his new thing.

What's the tongue weight of the trailer? If the truck sits level with the trailer hooked up and you level the truck your gonna be looking for owls in the trees when the headlights are pointing at the tree tops.

Nice truck!!

That's good food for thought...I guess I'll wait until we buy a trailer and load the car on it to see how it sits then.

Love the color and truck. I was wanting to get one but they were to expensive around here with higher miles than I wanted.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks, and don't I know it! For what we found this one for is almost mind boggling. Everything else in this price range had more miles, was a lesser model with less options and overall just not as nice.

congrats! I used to sell Toyota.. great truck, the ride is awesome..

Yeah, much better than you'd expect for such a big truck.

When I was in the market for a truck I was in between a tundra and an F250 diesel. For the price I found an 2005 f250 for around $15,000 so I couldnt refuse. Few weeks later my friend told me that in dominican republic they have the tundras in diesel. I never hear of that but if they did I would sell my F250 in a heart beat. Lol

When I was in the market for a truck I was in between a tundra and an F250 diesel. For the price I found an 2005 f250 for around $15,000 so I couldnt refuse. Few weeks later my friend told me that in dominican republic they have the tundras in diesel. I never hear of that but if they did I would sell my F250 in a heart beat. Lol

Ya my next truck will def will be diesel, and this is my first full size truck. I was amazed how well the large trucks rode, and still am.

Guest Jay.B

Congrats on your truck :banana:. My Dad has a Tundra and he loves it. He was a Ford man for years, but I don't think he would give up his tundra for one now. It has a great ride and you will be VERY impressed once you tow with it. The power from the 5.7L is simply amazing.

As for the leveling kit, I think you will find that a trailer really won't lower the back-end as much as you would think (I would still check it out first). At least it doesn't on his and I just towed a Bob Cat a month or so ago and my fiance's Santa Fe this past week. And if it does, there should be a swith on the left side of the steering wheel that will lower your headlights back down while towing. It looks like a dial that you turn up or down for that very purpose.

Again, Congrats!! Toyotas are great vehicles.

Thanks everyone! The color is such a deep red that when I get around to detailing it, I may need scuba gear! ;) I am only talking about a kit that will raise the front end a couple of inches, enough to take the rake out of it's stance.

Archived