Customer Service 866.965.0400

little in and out goes a long way!

GGEVOXFTMFW

Looks great! How do you like your Volant?

I like it, sounds great with the 3 inch super 44 on there. I pretty much stole it used off someone on a forum for $140 guy bought it, put it on for 1,000 miles and didnt like it for some reason and took it off. Has the powercore filter too! :banana:

I was reading up on them on a Tundra page. A lot of people like the sound, but a couple complained of fit and finish along the fender side of the box.

The one thing people complain about is the lid that seals the top of the airbox is held on with about 6 bolts/screws or so, and theres a few underneth the far left side of the engine bay that makes it a pain to reach and loosen or tighten the bolts. So you're stuck using your hands to reach under and tighten as best you can. Other that I had no issues, and thought it was better quality than any k and n ive had in the past. I still want to get tuned, and I think that will wake the truck up some.

She looks new Sonny!:2thumbs:

Thanks Pops:burnout:

Yea in and out spray is amazing. I have an f250 that the side mirrors trim that's on the sides of the truck bed were fading. Sprayed some in and out on them and let it sit for few seconds and wiped off remaining and its like brand new.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Archived