Customer Service 866.965.0400

glass cleaning question

BIGSWOLE

Question

I got 5% tint put on the Camaro today and was told not to clean the tint was anything but soapy water.So,my question is ,"is it safe to use Adams window cleaner on dark tint"?Thanks in advance.

10 answers to this question

Absolutely it's safe!

I'm running top-qualty 3M tint that's 20% or less on all but one vehicle and have nothing but superior results with Adam's Glass Cleaner.

Just remember, application [or method] is everything! Quality MF towel or the equivalent, applied on cool-to-touch windows and [preferably] after a car wash.

Adam's Glass Cleaner: It's so gentle, you can even use it on the most delicate window tint films and navigation displays.

I use the Adams glass cleaner and his wonderful glass microfibers all the time. But please wait a couple weeks so the tint can dry. I live in Arkansas where it is pretty humid, and work with guys from Louisiana so I know it is just as humid there, if not more. The more humid the longer it takes to dry. Just my opinion, but I would wait 2 or more weeks before cleaning the tint, depending on humidity.

Archived