Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newb from Tampa

usf3983

Thought I'd introduce myself. I never really got into detailing until recently and after all of my research, it seemed like Adam's had the most user-friendly products and forums. I ordered a bunch of stuff and can't wait for it to arrive.

I have an '04 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP and an '08 Pontiac G8 GT. I plan on testing it all out on the Grand Prix first, then move onto the G8.

I've lived and worked in the New Tampa area since 1998.

I have been to clubgp.com but that's been looking a little dead. I never knew about GPONA, but it looks pretty active. I've mainly been on G8board.com and GRRRR8.net the past couple of years.

Nice Pontiacs!:burnout:

Thanks. That's a nice collection you have yourself.

In retrospect, I wish I had started with an F-body, but I ended up getting hooked on W-bodies after I took over payments on my mom's '98 Regal GS and to tell you the truth I wasn't very fond of the Grand Prix, but then I needed to get rid of the Regal and settled on the '04 GTP. I also used to like Camaro's more than Trans-Am's but I ultimately would like to one day add a '98-'02 Trans-Am WS-6 (or at least a WS-6 hood) to my stable. I've also looked around at GTO's too. I'm definitely hooked on Pontiac now. lol.

Archived