Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fooling Ma Nature!

Nordgrey

Question

I know they say it ain't nice to fool mother nature, but given her track record over the last couple months, I am less inclined to be nice. :lolsmack:

SO!! I decided to do the interior today.

It was a loooooooong ol winter this year. I figure the interior looks pretty decent for a daily driver with over 17000 km in the year I have had it. Especially when you consider the amount of salt used in these parts.

As you will see from the pics, ol Ma wasn't pleased that tried to fool her. Water spots on the lense!! :lol:

CIMG0001-3.jpg

CIMG0002-6.jpg

CIMG0003-5.jpg

CIMG0004-4.jpg

CIMG0006-4.jpg

CIMG0007-4.jpg

Vacumed (I have somehow LOST my Metro Vac 500.....) carpets and mat. Cleaned the carpets. Leather cleaner then conditioner on the leather. SVRT on the black plastics (yeah, I am one of those.....LOL). Detail spray on the rest of the plastics. APC to clean the peddles. WW on the door jams. Windows cleaned inside and out. All windows clayed and treated with Glass Sealant.

Kinda hard to describe the smell inside now, except me LIKES!:banana:

7 answers to this question

Nice job! You must find your Vac. I don't know what I would do if I lost my Vac.

Found it!

Forgot I had done my spring clean up on the furnace a couple weeks ago. There it was sitting in the dark next to it.

I swear, if a crow had my brains it would fly backwards.

Archived