Customer Service 866.965.0400

My New Used Lemon...RANT

70'sChevyGirl

oh god......you prob will havet to get new tires..everytime we left any car at a dealership mechanic...grease spot on the doors,inside,no tires left uhhhh they destroy more than they fix....huhhhhhh lol prob anywhere from 100-300 miles....at least with ours...

I got it back after work. 250 miles. :willy::willy:

It seems to be running alright but I have only driven it 5 miles home. Guess time will tell.

They did detail it perfect...they must have used Adams. :thumbsup:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well so far so good. No screw ups with losing power or accelerating this morning.

WoooooooHooooooo!!!!!

I really do love this car.

sweet =)they may have fixed it....ok im not jinxing you now i gotta go do something stupid so i dont jinx ur car.....:lolsmack: so how fast are those chargers?just curious my mom wants one and she said i could drive it so i dont havet to put the miles on my camaro...lol :2thumbs:

sweet =)they may have fixed it....ok im not jinxing you now i gotta go do something stupid so i dont jinx ur car.....:lolsmack: so how fast are those chargers?just curious my mom wants one and she said i could drive it so i dont havet to put the miles on my camaro...lol :2thumbs:

I haven't had it to the dragstrip yet but I blew the doors off BFs Yukon...:lolsmack::lolsmack:

I'm thinking it does high 13s or low 14s...if not...eventually it will. :cheers:

sweet =)is it a nice daily driver?and i was wondering do the chargers come with alarms?

You can request a factory alarm, but I would go aftermarket. BTW, my best time in the 1/4 mile was 13.70.

73VetteGirl, there is a way to completely disable the ESP so you can do those donuts without pulling fuses. PM me if you want to know. :2thumbs:

You can request a factory alarm, but I would go aftermarket. BTW, my best time in the 1/4 mile was 13.70.

73VetteGirl, there is a way to completely disable the ESP so you can do those donuts without pulling fuses. PM me if you want to know. :2thumbs:

I thought the time I had in mind was close.

And Yes...let me know how to disable the ESP :rockon:

We had 4" of snow last night. I haven't driven a car with low profile tires before and it really plowed right through it. WooooooHoooooo I love this car. ducklove.gif

hey thanks r/tdriver i was wondering what alarm system would you recomend?:willy::help:

hey thanks r/tdriver i was wondering what alarm system would you recomend?:willy::help:

I have an Autopage system that works pretty good, but I might get a Viper system soon. Get one with a pager so if you're in a building you'll know if your alarm is going off. Mine is good up to a 1/4 mile. Maybe you could start a thread and see what other members have and recommend.

And Yes...let me know how to disable the ESP :rockon:

PM sent.

Edited by R/Tdrvr

Bite me Bill. :burnout:

Why does everyone say that to me :jester::jester::jester:

I'm going to start asking for a nickle every time that happens, I'll be rich in no time :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And the "L" was for "Lemon" not the more common "Loser" :lol:

I like to be different :hi: