Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need advice on washing a TRUCK

blkZ06

Question

14 answers to this question

I guess my question is does Adams products have a power washer or nozzle of some kind that will clean a little 'stronger' than just a rag?
Nothing beats a wash mitt and plain old elbow grease. Spraying will not remove everything like a hand washing. JMO

I have a simple solution...

Lower it :D

Worked for me! I can now barely reach the center of the tonneau cover standing on my toes...

But I do have a step ladder to get the top and such...

Interesting idea, mine actually only has about an inch or two of clearance getting into the garage, is it easy to lower it ?

Interesting idea, mine actually only has about an inch or two of clearance getting into the garage, is it easy to lower it ?

Yea...

I have a 2/4 drop on my truck... (I can photo whore if you want to show ya)

I don't know didly squat about Chevy trucks though, but I assume it would be about the same as mine...

Coils in the front dropped it 2" and the shackles & hangers in the rear for 4"

Easy enough if your inclined you can do it at home on jacks... Check out stylin trucks ( I hate that company) for info on drops available for your truck and hit up eBay for some good deals!

I guess my question is does Adams products have a power washer or nozzle of some kind that will clean a little 'stronger' than just a rag?

Yes they do it is called the firehouse nozzle. It connects to your garden hose and makes the water come out at high pressure. Here it is http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-49-firehose-spray-nozzle.aspx