Customer Service 866.965.0400

How long does it take ?

CMorg

Question

For a gallon jug of undercarrage spray to leak out into my wash bucket it was shipped in with a hole in the container ? About a week. The real question is how long does it take to get my empty container I asked for ? I do have to say , that Fedex is the slowest shipping around.

23 answers to this question

The Adams wash bucket has a lip around the top for the screw on lid. U might have a hard time pouring it. Also near the end, when there is very little liquid in the bucket, it sometimes gets stuck under the lip which makes it impossible to pour.

:iagree: The one down side about the bucket is that. Just gotta leave the lid off it and let the extra bit of water evaporate.

Allright everyone , I stand corrected. My last 2 orders got here in 2 business days. That is very fast. And , Adam and Ashley totally made good on my damaged product , even though it wasnt thier fault. Thanks guys , customer for life !!

The gasket on the wash bucket saved your gallon of UCS!? I'll make sure to add an extra wash bucket to my next order just in case something gets punctured during shipping :)

On a related note....popular mechanics did a story a while back with test results from various shippers. Not quite statistically significant, but interesting anyway.

Said it once I'll say it again.... All package company's suck! It's just a matter of which one sucks less. IMO its UPS because they are faster and I've never had a broken package from them. FedEx wont leave me a package unless I sign for it. Not my mom or dad or neighbor.... it has to be ME.

Sorry this happened! Our damage rate went down by over 70% after shipping with FedEx instead of UPS. True, Michigan is closer to Florida, and we can't do much about that.....however, the people in Florida don't likely offer the customer service, 110% guarantee, nor the Adam's products....

I apologize the gallon arrived with a hole in it, and that was not likely a FedEx issue, rather, likely a faulty manufactured gallon jug.

Can you please email me so that I can see why it took so long to get the goods to you? I'd like to research this!

Again, sorry, and if we haven't made it right yet, we will.

-Adam

The Adams wash bucket has a lip around the top for the screw on lid. U might have a hard time pouring it. Also near the end, when there is very little liquid in the bucket, it sometimes gets stuck under the lip which makes it impossible to pour.

What about a syringe with a tube on the end to suck up the product vs risking spilling it? Similar to a brake bleeder or there about.

:iagree: The one down side about the bucket is that. Just gotta leave the lid off it and let the extra bit of water evaporate.

Or, you could pound the lip/ridge off the bucket. They are press fitted on by hand, not glued. I wouldn't do it but I've seen them put together.

Very true. I use to work along side UPS people and I have watched them unload a ton of planes. You should see what they do with your packages. It's a miracle that anything gets delivered in one piece. I've watched them throw stuff off a plane onto the conveyor belt and when it missed and fell 1 story to the ground, the UPS guy said, "I hope they have insurance!"

Brutal. :(

Wow I knew they treat the packages like crap but never knew it could get that bad.

LOL , run low ?!!! I am still putting my Adams collection together ! And no sadly I dont have any emply containers. It is all in the new wash bucket I also bought. I will just dump it back into the new gallon jug. I wonder though how long it will take to clean up that bucket before I can use it to wash my cars ?

they had alot of damaged product with UPS and also I think they were more expensive.

Very true. I use to work along side UPS people and I have watched them unload a ton of planes. You should see what they do with your packages. It's a miracle that anything gets delivered in one piece. I've watched them throw stuff off a plane onto the conveyor belt and when it missed and fell 1 story to the ground, the UPS guy said, "I hope they have insurance!"

Brutal. :(

LOL , run low ?!!! I am still putting my Adams collection together ! And no sadly I dont have any emply containers. It is all in the new wash bucket I also bought. I will just dump it back into the new gallon jug. I wonder though how long it will take to clean up that bucket before I can use it to wash my cars ?

Just rinse the bucket out, and take some all purpose cleaner, or even dawn and just wash it. The dawn will cut any greasiness out and the bucket will be back to just like it was.

Correct. It takes between 3 and 4 business days to get things to me in VERY Eastern IA.

I make sure I don't run down low enough to have an issue with shipping. That's just me though.

Chris

they had alot of damaged product with UPS and also I think they were more expensive.

Correct. It takes between 3 and 4 business days to get things to me in VERY Eastern IA.

I make sure I don't run down low enough to have an issue with shipping. That's just me though.

Chris

Honestly , I am not blaming Adams. I am sure they didnt ship me a container that leaked. I am blaming Adams for not offering much faster UPS though...lol. All kidding aside , it takes for ever to get my packages. Took 6 business days to get my Flex. I am not going to lie , I like another brand that I use alot and it comes from a place in florida. I get those threw UPS and it takes no more than 3 business days.

Archived