Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dang it, Adam...

GaresTaylan

Question

Seriously, why do you have to make such great products? :willy: So much for my first order being "as far as I would take it." I am hooked and forced myself to place order #2 last night. Anyone that is on the fence about making the plunge... you would be nuts not to.

I think my wife might kill me. Especially when I tell her that Eric is hooking me up with a hydro foamer and I'm going to have an interior kit and a porter cable kit in my future. :pc:

First Order

-Daily Special: Adam's Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner & Glass Sealant Combo w/ a FREE Bonus App and FREE Bonus Glass Towel

-Adam's Car Wash Trio (Car Wash Shampoo, Great White Microfiber Drying Towel, Professional Car Wash Pad)

-Adam's Detail Spray Collection (Adam's Detail Spray Gallon Refill, Detail Spray 16 oz, Detail Spray 4 oz. Travel Size, (2) Single Soft Microfiber Towels, E-Z Refill Funnel)

-Adam's Waterless Car Wash-16oz

-Adam's In & Out Spray Dressing

-Adam's Edgeless Microfiber Utility Towels-2 Pack

-Adam's Microfiber Waterless Wash Waffle Towels-2 Pack

-Adam's EZ-Fill Threaded Funnel

Second Order

-Adam's Glass Cleaner Gallon Refill

-Adam's In & Out Spray Dressing

-Adam's Trim & Lug Nut Brush

-Adam's Wheel & Undercarriage Kit (Boulder Blonde Boars Hair Wheel Brush, Fender & Tire Brush, (2) Hex-Grip Pro Tire Sponge Applicator, All Purpose Cleaner 16 oz, Green Wheel Cleaner 16 oz, Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing 16 oz, Invisible Undercarriage Spray 16 oz)

18 answers to this question

:welcome:,

!st order: the utlimate shine kit

2nd order: 16oz DS(mistake should have got gallon to), BG DubS microfibers more BG, Great White, Car Shampoo, Metal polish, APC

3rd order: Ultimate pc kit, some dubS MF's glass cleaner 16oz and gallon, DS gallon, shampoo gallon, More dubSofts, a great white, grit guards, metro vac(amazing) and hose shut off

4th order: DS gallon, metal polish #2, white pc pad, black pc pad and some glass MF towells

Welcome to the forum all these orders are within a month and im not lookin back ive been satisfied since i 1st ordered. Alsooo if you want some sticker ask Ashley will hook you up:2thumbs: Beats the sh it out of the m guys service by far

Everything I bought in the past month is almost equal to what I paid for my exhaust. I think I'm going to list my Adam's collection as a mod in my signature, lol.

My first order: (received 1st week of June)

249817_10100248458349321_5012590_52020792_4043911_n.jpg

My second order: (received yesterday)

254817_10100258449137701_5012590_52173416_1823479_n.jpg

My third order: (placed today)

446.jpg

Yep, I'm with ya! I dropped about $1100.00 in a little over 2 months. Wife has made it VERY clear that any more surprises are going to be met with her introducing some new fertilizer to our lawn - Me.

:willy:

Nevertheless, I'll find a way to get the few things I don't have - pretty much gallon refills of shampoo and green wheel cleaner.

Not a bad idea on snapping a pic of your soon-to-be-ever-growing collection. There's a thread for it on here. I'm thinking about adding a pic of mine as well.

:2thumbs:

My wife is at work so she hasn't seen these additions yet. Maybe I will be fertilizer come this evening? :help:

And now thanks to Eric being such a great guy, I received my shipping notice for my hydro foamer today. :cheers:

Yep, I'm with ya! I dropped about $1100.00 in a little over 2 months. Wife has made it VERY clear that any more surprises are going to be met with her introducing some new fertilizer to our lawn - Me.

:willy:

Nevertheless, I'll find a way to get the few things I don't have - pretty much gallon refills of shampoo and green wheel cleaner.

Not a bad idea on snapping a pic of your soon-to-be-ever-growing collection. There's a thread for it on here. I'm thinking about adding a pic of mine as well.

:2thumbs:

Hey Joe, how long do you think its gonna be for you to move from hand drying to the Master Blaster air dryer??? Water can hide from the Waterless towels but not the Master Blaster...HMMMM!

Haha - oh, its on the list. In the meantime Ive been using a cheap leaf blower to get the water out where need be. Trust me I get some interesting looks from my neighbors. :hi:

If you are getting a HydroFoamer, be ready to buy a gallon of Car Shampoo. It is easy to get carried away with the foamer. Also, consider moving to a 2 bucket/2 grit guard/2 wash pad setup :D

Oh Im sure I'll get there. In the meantime I do have one bucket with a grit guard... but its not from Adam's. *hides*

I picked it up at Advanced Auto Parts dirt cheap one day. Unfortunately they only had one in stock!

Welcome to out gang and therapy is available here daily...

I was asked Friday if I had become a dealer for Adam givin my collection was kinda, um, large...:lol::lol::lol: That was before the clinic in Boulder...gotta luv it!!!:banana:

Archived