Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Pay it Forward Thread

Team Adam's

These are always a big hit on the sites I visit so I thought I'd try them out here.

Pay it Forward? Huh? Pay it Forward, if you've never been apart of one, is a fun way to help spread 'garage' treasures.

Take a look around your home or garage and find something you think someone else would use, love, or fix up and be able to resell. You'll post up what you've found, a description, or a picture. The first person that say's they'll take it gets it - FREE! You ship it to them and voila, it's been paid forward! That person in return, out of respect for the honor system, posts up what they've found and ships it to someone else. In the end no one is out of pocket as everyone has ended up with something. Trust me, it's fun and always ends up one of the most viewed threads on a site.

Let the games begin!

Alright ... :lol::lol:

I've got a great one...

I have a brand new sealed deck of 1999 Commemorative 35th Anniversary Mustang cards. These cards were given out at the FORD dealership and I don't believe they were even sold in stores. smiley_emoticons_geschenk.gif

I opened a pack when I first got them and there are alot of neat pictures of the various years of Mustangs.

This is a great game Jason.

I need new seatbelts...anyone??

Question If i claim the cards does that mean I have to try and find a set of seat belts? I am a bit confused? Or do i simply list what I have to give away?

Yes and No

Yes...you can claim the cards and No you don't have to find me seatbelts.

:burnout::burnout: The cards are very cool and would be a great addition to any collection.

OK i have found something to give away. I may not get it shipped out to someone until after the first of the year but the first to claim it gets it.

I have a Megiaurs Tire Brush never been used. Have a detachable handle. Meg's no longer makes or sells these and I grabbed a few of them at a discount store when they were being discontinued.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I love these threads. 2008fx4 what shape are the headlight housings? I might be interested.

Also I have a bucket seat seat cover (to protect the original) that I'd give to someone. Got it as a prize at a car show (whoopee). Might find some other stuff to offer up.:D

OK i have found something to give away. I may not get it shipped out to someone until after the first of the year but the first to claim it gets it.

I have a Megiaurs Tire Brush never been used. Have a detachable handle. Meg's no longer makes or sells these and I grabbed a few of them at a discount store when they were being discontinued.

Still have the Tire Brush Rich? :D

I found something , a set of RED LED bulbs #3157