Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Pay it Forward Thread

Team Adam's

Hello kiddies!!

I just received my order of Gen2 pads and backing plate from Adams yay.gif....so

I have a Gen1 PC adapter and 1 blk/wht Gen1 pad for free to the first person who posts here that they want it.

Just to let everyone know this thread is fantastic. I received both the adapter and pad from Chris about a two weeks ago. Thanks Chris.

I love these threads. 2008fx4 what shape are the headlight housings? I might be interested.

Also I have a bucket seat seat cover (to protect the original) that I'd give to someone. Got it as a prize at a car show (whoopee). Might find some other stuff to offer up.:D

pretty much brand new!

Hey Jon what kind of bucket seat?

Are you asking me?:2thumbs: I'll go dig that thing out and see what it says.

OK here is what it is

Axius Auto expressions Seat Cover (contains 1) Universal Bucket Fits seats with built in headrests SPY STYLE

It is black with some nike looking silver accents

Edited by Toms94

Thanks Rich!!!

Got the tire brush today, man this thing is really nice! I think it will be perfect for getting down in the engine bay!

Glad you like it.

In fact that's a great idea as well. So Thanks for the idea.

• 2 weeks later...

I used the brush a couple times this past week... Not real good for the engine bay hard to reach areas, to bulky... But man, this thing is awesome on the fender wells, tires, and stuff like that!! Thanks again buddy

never heard from you regarding delivery of the lights......

Sorry, I've been really busy at work...they came and are in great shape. Thanks. I haven't had time to get them swapped out yet......maybe this weekend.

Still have that seat cover if someone wants it.

• 6 months later...