Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Shampoo - Love it!

hslager69

Question

Just used Adams Shampoo for the first time, Man i love that shampoo!.I never used a car shampoo that suds up that much ,works well and smells awesome. I know this is starting to sound like a commercial but Adams products never cease to amaze me.:thumbsup:

12 answers to this question

Just used Adams Shampoo for the first time, Man i love that shampoo!.I never used a car shampoo that suds up that much ,works well and smells awesome. I know this is starting to sound like a commercial but Adams products never cease to amaze me.:thumbsup:

Yes, they are short of amazing Harry. Wait till you try the BG that is the most color enhancing product I've seen!:drool:

Meh , It's OK

I will have to agree. I started with the Junkman kit, and my original thought was to switch to a less costly shampoo when the original supply ran out. After using this product exactly twice, my next order will include a gallon refill of Adams Shampoo. The quality really does speak for itself, once you use the stuff, you are sold.

Archived