Customer Service 866.965.0400

Some pics of my old 5.0 and bike!!!!

Sizzle Chest

Dug up some old pics of my 5.0 and scanned them! Car was a 1990 LX hatch, 5.0, 5 speed. I bought the car new in 1990! I LOVED this car! It was the shizzle back then!! lol.

A few pics:

(I still have the original window sticker!)

Foxbodywindowsticker.jpg

50andR60001.jpg

50andR60002.jpg

You can see the nitrous nozzle and braided lines going into the air intake before the tb in the upper left of pic:

50andR60003.jpg

50andR60004.jpg

50andR60008.jpg

50andR60009.jpg

50andR60010.jpg

50andR60011.jpg

And a shot of me in it! LMAO!

50andR60006.jpg

Track pics were taken at Atco Dragway in NJ. I was running High 12's with the car back then which was flying. Mods were: 3.55's, McCreary 'cheater' slicks, 2 chamber flows, K&N filter, bumped the timing to 14 degrees, pulled the silencer out of airbox, and a 150 Compucar shot.

Other pics with it all 'Jersey'd' out were with some 5-star wheels on it (don't remember the brand) and some hideous tape striping and graphics! The good old days! LMAO!!

These brought back some memories and a few laughs/smiles from me today!

Anywho...I'm back in a Ford!

Same story as my 5.0 pics. Found some old pics and scanned them.

2000 Yamaha R6. Carbs were flowed/balanced, Yosh exhaust (then a D&D), sprockets changed-1 down up front, a few up in the back, I cleaned up the ports in the head, K&N filter, and I mod'd the airbox. Bike put down like 108hp back then, which was pretty **** good for a 600.

Used to go up to TN/NC every June with my buddy Jordan with his Triumph 955 for a run through the mountains. Great times and some good fun! I loved this **** bike! Had a ton of fun...

Was time to get rid of it though after I dumped it the second time. Glad I did, too many friends have gotten ironed out on them.

On to the pics...

dealsgap0001.jpg

50andR60012.jpg

50andR60014.jpg

50andR60015.jpg

dealsgap0002.jpg

dealsgap0003.jpg

dealsgap0004.jpg

:D

Guest Jay.B

Awesome pics! It's always great to find old pics like these. I had a '94 5.0 convertible that I had for about 7 years (the longest I've ever had a vehicle) and I miss the sound of it as well. Everytime I see the pics of it it makes me miss it, but, if i had a GT500 in my garage I don't think I would miss it too much then :2thumbs:.

I love my 4Runner, but it's not a Mustang. I hope to have another one someday :xfingers:.

Nice! I'll never forget being a kid and seeing the 5.0's driving around Brooklyn and Staten Island with the flowmasters. I miss that.

+ 10000 on that ....

im still trying to get 1 lol about 2 spring agos me and jeff went hunting and mostly we found overpriced pieces of rust held together with bondo

also didnt know u lived in NJ originally and

didnt know that you rode

Archived