Customer Service 866.965.0400

Puttin Master Blaster to the test

Redvenm

Question

Tomorrow I get to put The Master Blaster and the turbo stick to the test.

These were a couple items I picked up at the last clinic in Boulder, first chance to put them in action is tomorrow. Lookin forward to see how the MB dries the vette. That thing seems to hold water for a week, this should fix that!!!

11 answers to this question

yeah, please do. I am on the fence about this, 300sum dollar's is alot but if it makes it one step closer to a "touchless" wash then im all for it. I am waiting for AJ to announce the alternative he showed in one of his more recent video's:willy:

Can you do a little video review of the master blaster. No one has done it yet. I just ordered mine and I would love to see it in action

No problem doing a review, but other than my cell phone, Tmobile G2, I don't have another way to record. Not sure how to upload. Still pics are no problem and I will document give feedback for those interested.

Just to note, I plugged that baby in about 20 minutes ago to check its power. WOW! I am impressed, and as stated there is a noticeable change in the air warming up.

Looking forward to a mostly touch free dry.

do mirrors/ lights /grill and what ever holds water 1st. then start on the roof holding the nozzle at an angle herding the water off, then the trunklid and hood alawys "herd' the water off the side. save the sides for last. spritz with DS and wipe with WW waffel cloth. whole process takes me 15-20 mintues.

do mirrors/ lights /grill and what ever holds water 1st. then start on the roof holding the nozzle at an angle herding the water off, then the trunklid and hood alawys "herd' the water off the side. save the sides for last. spritz with DS and wipe with WW waffel cloth. whole process takes me 15-20 mintues.

This is the same process I use and it works great.

Archived