Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Chicago!

K9Anniv

Greetings all! :hi: This is my FIRST post and intro!

I'm from Chicago, own a 2009 Big Dog K9 - 15th Anniversary Model, am interested in Adams products (never used them..yet!) and in exchanging ideas on how I can keep my bike detailed to perfection! :rockon: I look forward to learning and participating in your forum! :banana:

Welcome to the forum Mike. Some products I would recommend for your bike would be some detail spray, Brilliant Glaze, Americana Paste Wax, and Metal Polish 2. Brilliant Glaze can be used on paint and your chrome the metal polish 2 will make your chrome look outstanding. (Use MP2 before BG) Use BG before Americana on your paint. Of course for a quick detail use the Detail Spray. Try the sampler pack if you are unsure of what will best help you out. Dont forget to watch the videos!

Hi neighbor! :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

I would say both metal polishes are a must for chrome and you can never go wrong with Brilliant Glaze.

I don't know how you feel about machine polishing but the focus pads would be perfect to get all the little areas on the bike.

Do you have any particular plans or problems you would like to acknowledge on the bike? Or are you just trying to keep it off the showroom floor shiny?

Welcome aboard. It's nice to see another Chi-Town member here. While I just joined here as well, I've been using Adam's products for over 5 years. If I can help in any way, just let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from southside of Chicago, I'm.new here and I was wondering if someone could help me out I'm desperate , I.recently bought a 2011 camaro, washed.it not knowing wat I was doin and I have swirls nasty wit it and there driving me crazy!!!

Archived