Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick but may be a dumb question

AluminatorSnake

Question

Ok so here it goes. I would imagine that the flashed polish would have to be removed before starting another step but I was watching the adams polishing videos and I noticed that on the focus pad video, the polish wasnt removed after it flashed before the guy moved on to the next compound. SO do you have to remove the flashed polish each time or do you just continue with the finer polish?

5 answers to this question

The only dumb question is the one you don't ask.

To answer your question - Either way is fine.

All of our polishes are diminishing abrasives, meaning once they've flashed the only thing left on your finish is the liquid carrier (residue) If you want to save yourself some time simply go over the top of the previous step without removal.

Usually I remove after each step while I'm testing my process to see what it will take to finish the paint to a level I'll be happy with. Its easier to monitor progress that way. Once I know how many passes of what products I'll need then I don't bother with removal and just go with the overlapping process to save time.

The only dumb question is the one you don't ask.

indeed!

because i now know that i dont have to wipe off each and every product :banana: thanks for asking this question lol.

seriously though, i definitely was wiping everything off before moving on, but this sounds like a very big time saving tip... i will be doing this over the weekend when i hit up some minor swirls :pc:

There you go Ryan, you got it. Just have patience, figure out what works for you to get the results you are looking.

Remember, there are plenty of very friendly and helpful guys here more than willing to help out. Read as much as you can ans always ask questions when necessary.

Have fun!!!:cheers:

Archived