Customer Service 866.965.0400

2011 Jeep Wrangler

AToth1

Sweeeet! its not manual though:confused:

I would love to get one, i just cannot personally justify the cost for one. If i ever got one i would get it in blue w/ a soft top or your color:burnout::2thumbs:

Thanks! I got a pretty good deal on it. I am only paying around 20 more dollars a month for the Jeep than I was for my HHR. So it's worth it! lol I have never been much of a standard type of guy. lol I like the new cosmos blue also!

very nice, i've loved wranglers since i was a kid and the new 4 door extended version, soft top, doors off... makes me :drool:

Put the new pentastar V6 in it and BAM! I'd look at one.

Better yet... Make a pickup version (not the kit they sell) and Bam! I'd look at one...

Put a Hemi and an 8 speed auto in it and Bam... I'd BUY one...

lol

Yours look great!! :2thumbs:

Chris

Here's a pic of mine after an Adams detail...

IMG_2060.jpg

Rubicon! Nice! The dealer said that the only thing I don't have to be considered a Rubicon is the locking rear differential! Thanks for sharing!

Very nice!!! Looks real good...I did see some water drops under that sticker mister, lol..we're going to have to do better next time.. where's my air hose. :lol:

Ever tried drying off a Wrangler! In order to get all the water dried off,it would tak approx. three days! haha!

Put the new pentastar V6 in it and BAM! I'd look at one.

Better yet... Make a pickup version (not the kit they sell) and Bam! I'd look at one...

Put a Hemi and an 8 speed auto in it and Bam... I'd BUY one...

lol

Yours look great!! :2thumbs:

Chris

Hey Chris,the plan for 2012 is to use the pentastar out of the Grand Cherokee!

• 2 weeks later...
The new Pentastar is 280HP for the Wrangler... Still... That's 78HP more than the 3.8. The new motor has more torque too.

Chris

I wonder if they will do anything for the the way it rides/handles. I would think it may get a little sketchy with 280 HP. It will get up and go pretty good with the 3.8!

Archived