Customer Service 866.965.0400

I finally got to use my PC

doweigyman

Question

I finally got to use my PC :banana::rockon:!!!!! Only to have my heart broken :mad:.. You'll see why on the last couple pic's

Rinse

Foam gun

2 bucket wash

Rinse

sheet rinsed

leaf blower dried the rest

Clay bar & detail spray

Started with FMP. 2 passes "left right, forward backward". left some swirls so i went with SHR took them right out on 1 pass. Then FMP follow by MSS. I VERY pleased with the results and I'm to post more pic's. It would only let me post 5.

17 answers to this question

I hate rain after a correction. What was all over the paint before the correction it looked like metal flake almost. Also dont feel bad about your weatherman suckin they all do. Monday night what was supposed to be a "small" isolated thunderstorm but it became 70mph+ winds, massive electric and cable plant damage, uprooted trees, 3" hail, i have had 7hrs a day of rest do to being a cable plant engineer, destroyed cars, destroyed homes, and still people have no power and/or cable. Also this is the 4th time this year damage of this kind has been seen since 1 experience in 2009. 2012 conspiracy....?:willy:

It's metal flake. It has a ton of it on there. When the sun hits it just right it looks like somebody pour glitter all over her. Wow dude y'all had a rough night. It storm all night here last night. Didn't even get to drive her around and show her off LOL :burnout:

I hate rain after a correction. What was all over the paint before the correction it looked like metal flake almost. Also dont feel bad about your weatherman suckin they all do. Monday night what was supposed to be a "small" isolated thunderstorm but it became 70mph+ winds, massive electric and cable plant damage, uprooted trees, 3" hail, i have had 7hrs a day of rest do to being a cable plant engineer, destroyed cars, destroyed homes, and still people have no power and/or cable. Also this is the 4th time this year damage of this kind has been seen since 1 experience in 2009. 2012 conspiracy....?:willy:

Nice job Chris! Don't you just love the Alabama weather?

Dude, there wasn't a cloud in the sky around here and I check radar and no rain even close to here. I was just starting to wipe the MSS off and it started thundering "I said a few ugly words" and I kept on going. Got it wipe off took some pics and as soon as I got on the deck I heard it coming "said a bunch of cuss words LOL". You just don't ever know what the weather going to do around here.

Outstanding results! Even though it rained, you got through the paint correction, so now all you need to do is maintain the surface with proper washing and keep some good wax on it. :thumbsup:

Archived