Customer Service 866.965.0400

BG-BSG quandary

Captain Slow

Question

So tonight after I came home from the office I gave my car a Waterless Wash followed by my inaugural use of Adam's BG. WOW!!!! Is this stuff the diggity shiznit! So easy to apply and remove and the wait time, what wait time?

So now my quandary: What to do with that 1/3 bottle of BSG?

To make things worse Dylan went and made Today's Special (7-15-11) 2 bottles of BG, 1applicator and 2 towels.....GRRRRRRRR! CAI fund may take a beating, must resist, must resist...:willy:

3 answers to this question

So tonight after I came home from the office I gave my car a Waterless Wash followed by my inaugural use of Adam's BG. WOW!!!! Is this stuff the diggity shiznit! So easy to apply and remove and the wait time, what wait time?

So now my quandary: What to do with that 1/3 bottle of BSG?

To make things worse Dylan went and made Today's Special (7-15-11) 2 bottles of BG, 1applicator and 2 towels.....GRRRRRRRR! CAI fund may take a beating, must resist, must resist...:willy:

BSG was still a really good product... that whole 'if it ain't broke...' philosophy doesn't apply much around here, we like to improve things that didn't need improvement :D

Use the BSG on your windows to help conserve the BG for your paint, at least until the BSG is gone.

BSG was still a really good product... that whole 'if it ain't broke...' philosophy doesn't apply much around here, we like to improve things that didn't need improvement :D

Use the BSG on your windows to help conserve the BG for your paint, at least until the BSG is gone.

I've been using BSG on the glass since I got it last year, but now that I've sealed the glass will BG interfere with it or diminish it's life span?

Archived