Customer Service 866.965.0400

Paint Sealant and Wax Combo

Auto Man

Question

Hello to all...I have a quick question..I have two customers this weekend that want a paint sealant and wax combo...my question is has anybody tried using the super wax buff out, and then apply the buttery wax??? If so, how were the results?? When applying the buttery wax at the end does it help remove the remaining super wax that maybe left, therefore reducing the haze later?? :help:

6 answers to this question

I've applied Buttery Wax over top of MSS but left the full 12 hours to cure prior to the wax's application. I've done this to two different cars, both were light colored and I saw no visable haze 12 hours later. I simply wiped the vehicles down with WCW and a WW WCW towel to remove any dust that may have settled.

I've actually applied BW about an hour after buffing off MSW and had good result. Having a DD its hard to wait 12 hours later. I've done it both ways and never really could tell a difference in the shine.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I've actually applied BW about an hour after buffing off MSW and had good result. Having a DD its hard to wait 12 hours later. I've done it both ways and never really could tell a difference in the shine.

Interesting, I wonder if this has anything to do with your constant battle with water spots :confused::confused::confused:

Did you get the new truck yet ?

Interesting, I wonder if this has anything to do with your constant battle with water spots :confused::confused::confused:

Did you get the new truck yet ?

Hey bill I've done it both ways and water spots have always been an issue. I have realized since the rain here has slowed up the water spots have gone. As far as the new truck,no. I couldn't get what I want for my car and they wouldn't work ob the price at all on the trailblazer. Guess ill keep the Camaro around a little longer.

Archived