Customer Service 866.965.0400

my c6 z06 and 78 Ferrari 308 GTS

6spdg37s

My friend and his father recently opened up an awesome car shop... they can do anything pretty much. His dads been a mechanic for like 35 years

hes out in NJ now but hes had shops in bk and s.i so he has friends and customers coming from all over.

since i havent been workin ive been hangin out there and helping out around the shop (for free of course)

anyway his fathers friend came by from s.i with his 78 Ferrari 308 GTS all original/original owner... for an oil change

photoshoot occurred with an iphone lol

if you notice the paint on the ferrari it was a manufacturer defect supposedly and its been like that since the car was 6 months old so since 1978

enjoy :

9b419f2a.jpg

de16d33a.jpg

c5366fdc.jpg

d6a9268e.jpg

1252beb8.jpg

a84fe879.jpg

f64ff3b6.jpg

1fb33ba8.jpg

c8fef225.jpg

72e5c271.jpg

I love the 308's. I have wanted one since I first saw the car on Magnum PI. They are just so cool. I have never seen one in green, but it looks almost as nice as the red ones. Was the paint issue only on green paint? I have seen several red one's and they didn't have the paint issue. I wouldn't throw away the vette either.

The 308s are gorgeous and was considering one before I settled on my GS. If I recall properly, the maintenance and mostly the ongoing costs associated were extremely high. But thay sure are sharp.

to be honest i was surprised how easy it was to work on

its crazy tho cause everything is written in italian lol which i understand so it wasnt a big deal

oil change took 40 mins meanwhile exotic car shops would try to charge him 2 hr labor 9qt oil

fixed the ac line it unthreaded over the years and lead to the AC stopping last year

car is awesome its also 9 years older than me haha

Me too! I think it would be a blast to have one of those. :2thumbs:

its not anything fast its about 275 hp

he has a chevy SSR that is faster than it with the 5.3L

but gorgous...

its got that italian leather smell still.. the shop smelled like it after 15 mins

I really like that green color. Green Ferraris in general are hard to come by.

Is the paint smooth on the car or is it as bumpy as it looks? That's pretty wierd.

the paint is kinda bumpy around curved parts of the body its sorta how a vette looks when it starts cracking... i am not sure what the body is made out of

its not anything fast its about 275 hp

he has a chevy SSR that is faster than it with the 5.3L

but gorgous...

its got that italian leather smell still.. the shop smelled like it after 15 mins

No, not super fast but still lots of fun, I'm sure. What a delight it would be to just revv that thing up and down through the gears, hear the engine sing, and whip that little thing in and out of corners... :thumbsup:

Archived