Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze

Any reason why the stuff isn't offered in Gallon form? I have only used it once since getting it which is a sin because the stuff works so well. I know you can buy it in bulk with 6 packages but couldn't it be offered in gallon form? I know SVRT and LC are thicker viscosities (sp?) and they are offered. Just a thought!

I know this has been discussed before. I remember even seeing a price for it if it were available. It wasn't cheap. I assume there must be a reason they offer it in bulk packs rather than gallons.

I kinda assumed it wouldn't be cheap, but hey neither is LC and SVRT but its still available right?

Might be because the product separates and would have to be thoroughly shaken/mixed before pouring and people are going to forget and then get bad results and lots of wasted product. Add in Adam's 110% guarantee and it could mean a lot of lost money and wasted product for them, just cheaper and less risk to bulk pack small bottles.

Might be because the product separates and would have to be thoroughly shaken/mixed before pouring and people are going to forget and then get bad results and lots of wasted product. Add in Adam's 110% guarantee and it could mean a lot of lost money and wasted product for them, just cheaper and less risk to bulk pack small bottles.

:iagree: This

It is available...I just worked with Ashley on this. We put together new gallon kits but I'm not sure if they are on the retail part of the website yet. Give her a ring and ask about the Hand Gallon Kit and Machine Gallon Kit.

- Darryl

Archived