Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's saves 2004 Tacoma!

ssooch

Question

This weekend I had Guy bring by his 2004 Tacoma. It was hammered. He had some really bad scratches on his passenger side door and his headlights were shot. I used the PC and Severe Swirl and haze to take out the scratches on the door and then used severe swirl and haze with the 4" pads on the headlights. Of course both areas were then followed up with Swirl and Haze and then machine polish.

7 answers to this question

got any full body shots of the truck? i drive a 2001 tacoma, same model year and even same color I believe. i have been wanting to see a tacoma thats been adamized on here for so long. i just need the convincing to step up and get the PC. i've just been hand polishing and maintaining from here on out

thanks

got any full body shots of the truck? i drive a 2001 tacoma, same model year and even same color I believe. i have been wanting to see a tacoma thats been adamized on here for so long. i just need the convincing to step up and get the PC. i've just been hand polishing and maintaining from here on out

thanks

Unfortunately I ran out of light to take any pics when I was done. The owner took the pictures on this ad the next morning.

The owner has it listed here: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=4509702

Archived