Customer Service 866.965.0400

Body shop imperfections

McShibbs

Question

Unfortunately my 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS has been subjected to two accidents. I recently had my car in the body shop to be buffed to correct some imperfections I found in the paint. The idiot who buffed my car though didn't tap off the window trim for the rear quarter panel window. It's not very glossy and I am unsure of a way to correct it. I could simply take it back to the body shop but I would like to save myself the hassle and donut myself if it's an easy fix. Anyone have any ideas?

10 answers to this question

A. Please post some pics....it's always amusing to see the jackwaggonry other people have to deal with (I am sorry of course)

B. Do nothing to it yourself, and make sure being as professional as you can, you convey your message to the manager there, so that you are taken care of properly.

From experience, going in there all Lil' Kim will get you no where.

Mook

My apologizes. I'm starting school next week and have not had time to jump on here. I am of course going to take it back to the body shop since there doesn't appear to be an easy fix for it. Luckily I know the owner of the shop well because his son is a good friend of mine so I know I'll be taken care of. This is the first time I've been unsatisfied with there work actually. My cobalt has been to there shop for two accidents and each time I have found imperfections and they've always been more then happy to correct he imperfections. Which up until now has just required them to give the car a good buffing. Sadly this time one of there employees slacked on the prep work... Thanks to school I won't be able to make it in there for a while now to get it fixed :( I'll post pictures when the weather clears now that I have tapatalk back on my phone.

Archived