Customer Service 866.965.0400

Whats the best way to clean Vinyl?

3PedalMINI

Question

My New workvan has had a tougher then usal first year:banana: I just cleaned out the back and reorganized it and vacuumed the soft vinyl floor surface. What was left was dirt stains, drywall scuff marks etc. What is the best way to clean my surface?

I thought about diluting APC but didnt know if it would dry it out? also, is there a way to keep it shinny without making it slippery? i also thought about using adams soap and a worn out mitt to scrub the floor, but again i dont want to dry this out

TIA

Glassboro-20110730-00030.jpg

6 answers to this question

My New workvan has had a tougher then usal first year:banana: I just cleaned out the back and reorganized it and vacuumed the soft vinyl floor surface. What was left was dirt stains, drywall scuff marks etc. What is the best way to clean my surface?

I thought about diluting APC but didnt know if it would dry it out? also, is there a way to keep it shinny without making it slippery? i also thought about using adams soap and a worn out mitt to scrub the floor, but again i dont want to dry this out

TIA

Glassboro-20110730-00030.jpg

I think thats what I would try as well, APC!!:thumbsup:

Either APC or LIC - your choice! The Interior Cleaner will leave a nice shine without slipperiness. I've done all my guitar hardshell vinyl cases with Interior Cleaner with outstanding results. You can try dilutung both products 50% with water first, if not successfull use full strength. Guaranteed results!:glasses:

Either APC or LIC - your choice! The Interior Cleaner will leave a nice shine without slipperiness. I've done all my guitar hardshell vinyl cases with Interior Cleaner with outstanding results. You can try dilutung both products 50% with water first, if not successfull use full strength. Guaranteed results!:glasses:

LIC works great on New Balance Shoes also....:2thumbs:

Our van has that same surface!!!

Lol yeah I think it's standard surface for vans. Except Nissan does it better:jester:

We gotta get to gether soon man, have a big Adams party and show off the whips :D

I Tried an are and apc will do the trick. Once I get finished with this outdoor project and stop tracking dirt and get her detailed and shown off:thumbsup: for the cleanest workman award:lolsmack:

Archived