Customer Service 866.965.0400

'08 Chevy Silverado LTZ Vortec Max LIFTED

wildchevys

About time you switch over! Looks good James!

thanks bud, i missed ya at carlisle this year. i was lookin foward to seeing your truck

Awesome shots of a great looking truck!

Can anyone tell me why GM puts the antenna's where they do on the trucks and large SUV's?

I don't get why it has to be off center and in front.

Sorry, just wondering...

thanks bud

Awesome Truck.

Black on Black on Black on Black is the onyl way to go.

How do you like the 6.2?

thanks. mine is an '08 so i have the 6.0 6.2 came out in '09 for the silverado's. but i do love the 6.0

• 2 months later...
jeebus! 14mpg highway?! that's a tough pill to swallow if you've got anything more than a 20-30 minute commute....

Wow. I may reconsider lifting a truck if I get one. I will have a 70 mile round trip commute each day and 14 is a little low. I could deal with around 18 to 20. I am kind of thinking about an ecoboost f150

Wow. I may reconsider lifting a truck if I get one. I will have a 70 mile round trip commute each day and 14 is a little low. I could deal with around 18 to 20. I am kind of thinking about an ecoboost f150

I know right? I was seriously considering selling the G8 for a lifted pickup or wrangler but this is a sad wake up call.

well you figure i probably got stock around 17mpg mixed, got as high as 20-22mpg pure highway. then ive tuned it, running 93 octane, big 35 inch tires, and stock gears. all kinda a mix for bad fuel economy.

That's bad man...that's like Cherokee SRT-8 territory...

where in upstate NY are you? I'm just over the state lines in Wells, VT.

from fort plain originally(literally take NY map point at center thats where its at) but im up in rochester ny for school

I know right? I was seriously considering selling the G8 for a lifted pickup or wrangler but this is a sad wake up call.

I do have a buddy with an 06 ram 2500 with a 6 speed and a cummins and he normally gets well into the 20's for mileage. He also has some decent sized tires on it. It is not fast by any means but it will rip your house right off the foundation.

I do have a buddy with an 06 ram 2500 with a 6 speed and a cummins and he normally gets well into the 20's for mileage. He also has some decent sized tires on it. It is not fast by any means but it will rip your house right off the foundation.

Is it lifted though? The lift and big tires is what gets ya.

Plus that's a diesel, substantially better fuel mileage.

Not to mention the best diesel engine on the market all the way across the board :bow: CUMMINS

Is it lifted though? The lift and big tires is what gets ya.

Plus that's a diesel, substantially better fuel mileage.

Not to mention the best diesel engine on the market all the way across the board :bow: CUMMINS

Its not lifted as far as I know he is ruining at least 33's on it though possibly 35's. The way it sits it will go most places a decently lifted 1500 will.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived