Customer Service 866.965.0400

I will be MIA 08/26 - 09/08

StormChaser

Hey everyone!!!

I am going to be going on an 11 day vacation beginning Saturday. I am determined to get my SS in all of the lower 48 states so that I can meet my goal (have driven my SS in 49 states and Canada).

I have a brother who lives in Ohio that I am going to visit and he happens to live 2 miles from Kustom_FX. I am going to be hanging out with my brother and I will meet up with Scott and we are going to detail MY SS. HEHEHEHEHEHE

I have NEVER had anyone help me do anything before....I am usually the one who is doing my SS plus helping others do their ride at the same time. It will be awesome!!!!

I am also driving to Chicago to meet up with some TBSS members. I am going to visit the Chicago Bean, Navy Pier and of course try my first deep dish pizza!!!

Since I will be so close to the Michigan border, I am going to hop off the interstate and get my truck into Michigan and turn right back around to get on the interstate!! That is strictly to just get my 4 wheels into the state and mark another state off my list!!

:lolsmack:

I will be on the forum off and on but I am going to spend the most of my time visiting with my friends and family.

Don't miss me TOO bad!!!! :D

And...if you don't know what the Chicago Bean is....

chicago_bean.jpg

I have been obsessed with this thing for years and I finally get to photograph it!!!!!!

You can ask Scott....I've been blowing up his cell with texts like "im so excited...I can't wait to meet you and your wife....omg 3 days left"

I hope I haven't overwhelmed him!!!

Why don't you try to drive to Hawaii? They have interstate highways there so there must be a way to do it. :jester:

Seriously though, have fun on your vacation, and I'm sure Nick's going to want lots of pictures when you get back.

It's NOT deep dish... It's Chicago style! It's like nothing you've had...

It's more like a casserole than a pizza and MY GOD I LOVE THEM!!! lol

Have a great trip!

Try something for me and let me know how it works... Coat the front of your TB with SVRT where the bugs hit and let me know if they come off easier. I've wanted to try this. It won't hurt the paint, and IMO it should make the bugs wipe right off.

Honestly, if you don't have a clear bra, buy that temp bra material. That's the shiz nits!

Chris

Have a great trip!

Try something for me and let me know how it works... Coat the front of your TB with SVRT where the bugs hit and let me know if they come off easier. I've wanted to try this. It won't hurt the paint, and IMO it should make the bugs wipe right off.

Honestly, if you don't have a clear bra, buy that temp bra material. That's the shiz nits!

Chris

I have the clear bra that I'm taking off this week.......it was damaged from an accident. I will put it on the bra and see how it goes

I don't have a cool cell signature.....I just use tapatalk

Hey everyone!!!

I am going to be going on an 11 day vacation beginning Saturday. I am determined to get my SS in all of the lower 48 states so that I can meet my goal (have driven my SS in 49 states and Canada).

I have a brother who lives in Ohio that I am going to visit and he happens to live 2 miles from Kustom_FX. I am going to be hanging out with my brother and I will meet up with Scott and we are going to detail MY SS. HEHEHEHEHEHE

I have NEVER had anyone help me do anything before....I am usually the one who is doing my SS plus helping others do their ride at the same time. It will be awesome!!!!

I am also driving to Chicago to meet up with some TBSS members. I am going to visit the Chicago Bean, Navy Pier and of course try my first deep dish pizza!!!

Since I will be so close to the Michigan border, I am going to hop off the interstate and get my truck into Michigan and turn right back around to get on the interstate!! That is strictly to just get my 4 wheels into the state and mark another state off my list!!

I will be on the forum off and on but I am going to spend the most of my time visiting with my friends and family.

Don't miss me TOO bad!!!! :D

And...if you don't know what the Chicago Bean is....

chicago_bean.jpg

I have been obsessed with this thing for years and I finally get to photograph it!!!!!!

You can ask Scott....I've been blowing up his cell with texts like "im so excited...I can't wait to meet you and your wife....omg 3 days left"

I hope I haven't overwhelmed him!!!

Have a great trip!

Chris

You could probably do that with Brilliant Glaze or I have even heard of Revive being a player in that realm ;)

Brandi, I wish you a safe trip, and I think you are probably gonna have a blast...:pc::thumbsup::burnout::cheers:

Archived