Customer Service 866.965.0400

How do you heat your garage?

airhog

This heater will consume approximately 1.38 lbs per hour of propane or 29.12 cubic feet per hour of natural gas.

May look into something with a thermostat option.

I asked this question while at Menards,they could not answer.

Excellent info.:cheers:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Mine Too :(

lol. Northerners. Pfft.

It's 75 down here. Heeeee-haw - hey look, cotton chunks flying by as they harvest the crop across the street! Gotta go close the garage down --

"I'm comin' baby... don't worry... I'm grabbin' the California duster and WW!":lolsmack:

lol. Northerners. Pfft.

It's 75 down here. Heeeee-haw - hey look, cotton chunks flying by as they harvest the crop across the street! Gotta go close the garage down --

"I'm comin' baby... don't worry... I'm grabbin' the California duster and WW!":lolsmack:

We probley won't see 75deg until April/May :o

April/May???? A little optimistic are we :D You're probably right, we'll get one of those teaser days in April

We will also get a couple of those 35 degree days in the dead of winter that feel like they are 75 because you are used to the cold. I love those.

April/May???? A little optimistic are we :D You're probably right, we'll get one of those teaser days in April

Mom's B-Day's in April.Had a couple of teaser year's (70's) we had a cook-out;)

lol. Northerners. Pfft.

Family (Dad's side) from Mississippi:thumbsup: