Customer Service 866.965.0400

Boulder, CO Car Show this Sunday! Sept. 4th

Adam

Hi Friends- this is the first official car show our little organization is sponsoring in our home town of Boulder, Colorado.

This Labor Day Weekend, in conjunction with Boulder Creek Events and the Boulder Hometown Fair, we are helping promote and sponsor a small show.

There is only room for 100 cars, so if you are interested, shoot me an email! There are about 40 vehicles registered currently.

Registration starts at 9:30AM, and the event officially begins at 11AM. Judging for a dozen classes, and trophies will be awarded.

Adam's Polishes will be handed out, from bottles, to Complete Kits for the "Best of Show" winners.

I will be there, with Mario to do demonstrations, just look for the Adam's booth!

Here is a link to the event should you wish to pre-register online: Boulder Creek Events » Classic Car Show

All years are welcome, and there is great food, live music, and much entertainment for the kiddos! Over a dozen giant inflatable bouncy options, and a beer garden a few hundred feet away for the quasi-grown ups!:cheers:

Look forward to seeing you, and the show is on 13th St, between Canyon and Arapahoe in Boulder, near CU, at the same location the Boulder Farmer's Market is on Saturdays.

I hope to see you out there, and I promise to buy a beer for every forum member who comes to introduce him/herself!

:)

Archived