Customer Service 866.965.0400

Machine Super Sealant

liquidred

Question

I got a rookie question but, this weekend I am going to use the PC for the first time. I think I know what I am doing on everything but, I am confused on the MSS. I know you let it cure for 12-24 hours. Do I have to wait 24 hours can I do 12? How will I know when to take it off? I am going to put a coat of buttery wax over this in the end. Also for it to cure do I just put it on there and wait 12 hours or do I wipe it off after like 20 mins then have it cure over night. I am sorry if this was discussed before!

9 answers to this question

The 12-24 hour window is your wait time before layering other products over the top, its also the timeframe in which you might see some residual hazing on darker colors that will need to be removed with a fresh microfiber and detail spray.

Other than that, its 20-30 minutes cure time after application, remove, and you're done.

The MSS really looks glossy and gives a wax-like appearance. It really is good enough to use as your final product.

The Americana makes your clear coat look thicker and is a pleasure to apply and wipe off. It does make a noticeable difference, but the MSS really does look darn good as a final product. I probably wouldn't even bother with buttery wax, to be honest, if you already have MSS. I'd probably just choose a second layer of MSS.

Archived