Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning my cars leather

Adamized

Question

Hey guys. Noticed the leather in my family's cars was very dirty. I had no idea what to use, wasn't near my supplies so I resorted to a very diluted windex ratio. :banned: It looked as if it worked but I know that the leather is probably dried out now :mad:

I want to prevent any cracking and what is the best product to clean leather? I heard woolite is perfect open to ideas.

Also, the cars are both from Acura, one a TL another MDX. The MDX has black leather and the TL has a tanish leather color. I read somewhere that it varies for each leather type, which type do I have:lolsmack:

5 answers to this question

Try Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner and Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner. Be sure to get an extra LIC bottle so you can dilute it too. Try the diluted LIC first, and move to the full strength, if needed. If the leather is very bad you may want to apply the Leather Conditioner by hand, as it lets you rub it in a little better.

Try Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner and Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner. Be sure to get an extra LIC bottle so you can dilute it too. Try the diluted LIC first, and move to the full strength, if needed. If the leather is very bad you may want to apply the Leather Conditioner by hand, as it lets you rub it in a little better.

:iagree:

Archived