Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sold wife's Mustang tonight....

Willison's

That was a well taken care of DSG mustang, 02 or 03. If you don't mind shoot me a PM of what you got for it. I know its a different area of the country but I have a buddy looking for one right now and it would be nice to have an idea of what one actually sold for. Did you trade it in or sell it yourself?

We just needed to sell a toy. I just bought another boat so the car went for now. Might get another. Didn't have to but felt I should. It hurt because you don't find them that clean all the time.... I like to buy and sell a little, it's fun having different rides. I've had a CHERRY 95 Firehawk, '00 Lightning and the Stang this summer. All are gone before winter! Sweet!!

txredgt, sent you a pm.

Here's the Hawk. This one hurt me! It had 48k miles, 6sp and was #0123.

IMG_5261.jpg

IMG_5266.jpg

Love the Firehawk!! :2thumbs: I almost bought one with 7,000 miles on it last winter but with the nice salty, snowy, icy roads I didn't think it was practical.

This summer though, I wish I would have bought it.

So back to the boat...we had ours out only 5 times this summer and of course its going to be winterized for the winter soon. Which do you think you would have got more use out of during the year...the boat or the Stang?

You'd better get shopping for the wife!! How about a new ZR1? :burnout:

Haha.. you guys are funny! I'll take a new ZR1 in a minute!! Heck I'll even take a C4 ZR1 for that matter! lol

We boat a lot and live on the lake. I have an old hot rod jet boat that was my dad's and now have the other we just bought. It's fun! Always been a car nut though...

IMG_7592.jpg

IMG_7625.jpg

IMG_7631.jpg

Archived