Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Going To the South Pole.

wlutkenh

Question

I picked up a maintenance mechanic job with raytheon polar services and I will be traveling down to the south pole next month. So far i plan on bringing some glass sealant for my glasses and gear,maybe some glass cleaner, and then detail spray for general gear upkeep? Other suggestions? am I crazy for even thinking about this?

12 answers to this question

Sometimes the penguins get pretty dirty. Think of how fast they could scoot through the water if the were cleaned with some APC and then waxed with Buttery Car Wax. It would be just like our vehicles....10mph faster.

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

Steve

Sometimes the penguins get pretty dirty. Think of how fast they could scoot through the water if the were cleaned with some APC and then waxed with Buttery Car Wax. It would be just like our vehicles....10mph faster.

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

Steve

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I also want to see pics of the Adam's products at the South Pole! :2thumbs:

I picked up a maintenance mechanic job with raytheon polar services and I will be traveling down to the south pole next month. So far i plan on bringing some glass sealant for my glasses and gear,maybe some glass cleaner, and then detail spray for general gear upkeep? Other suggestions? am I crazy for even thinking about this?

I would suggest maybe a few warm cloths.

I just watched a national geographic special about the new station they've been building... crazy down there. I don't know what products you could really use there, without a car besides the glass products and APC? I'd rather use the suitcase space for extra socks, though. lol

Archived