Customer Service 866.965.0400

Door Seals

Marre

Question

11 answers to this question

That sounds good Bill. I couldn't decide on SVRT or the Interior Leather Conditioner. And the microfiber wipe down to get off the excess makes sense. Something I might not have thought of until it was too late. Thanks for your quick response.

By the way, every time I see the signature photo of your Corvette my jaw drops! Saying it's beautiful doesn't do it justice.:jawdrop:

Yeah that's what I use also, usually evertime I wash the car, that's why my wash's take 2+ hours:lol: I tried the Interior Condtioner vs the Super VRT when I first recieved both products, and my determination was the Super VRT is the best option. I also think it provides more SPF (don't quote me), but of course door seals dont matter.

A little tip: When your done washing your vehicle, and BEFORE you clean your windows, but the windows all the way down and hit up all your window seals inside and out, then roll up the windows. Also do it with all the doors open. This will reduce the amount of transfer to the glass/paint. Although it does come off rather easy. I used to always to it last, but this seems to be a little quicker!

Super VRT is sounding better for this all the time. It's nice when everyone agrees.

I'm really glad it's cooled off a bit here in SoCal. In the middle of the week I think I could hear my car crying in the broiling sun while I was inside at work :(

"A little tip: When your done washing your vehicle, and BEFORE you clean your windows, but the windows all the way down and hit up all your window seals inside and out, then roll up the windows. Also do it with all the doors open. This will reduce the amount of transfer to the glass/paint. Although it does come off rather easy. I used to always to it last, but this seems to be a little quicker!

Great tip. Thanks. Hopefully the microfiber wipe down will also help with reducing transfer. But no matter what, it's worth putting on. I've been in some folks cars were the seals were coming off in chunks. Of course the rest of their cars didn't look so great either:jester:

I detail my car once a week and it takes me about 2 hours also, give or take.

If your done in an hour and a half or less you either have it down to a science or you're very fast. I like to take my time, not to mention I don't have it down to a science LOL.

Their gone! The first time I was on the site this morning there was a Hunydai on many posts as the avatar, sometimes along with the real avatar, such as yours. Really, I swear! I logged out and just came back and this is no longer the case. I feel like I should check myself into the home at this point:willy:. Maybe I'll just go clean the car instead.

Archived