Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Adams user 09 G8 GT & 88 Wrangler YJ

matts88yj

Oh yes I know where Cigar Guy is........if you can't find a cigar that you like there, then you never will. Just sold our 89 YJ. Looks like the paint on the jeep is pretty good, don't see a lot of dents and rust. Looks like a labor of love ...thanks for posting pictures of the YJ too!:)

:welcomebanner:

09 G8 GT? Meh.....:jester:

Haha thank you! Yours looks very nice as well!

Welcome Matt! Nice rides for sure!

Thank you! I have my two vehicles I've always wanted so I'm set for life! Doesn't mean I can't add more to the collection tho! :D

Hi Matt and welcome to the family!!!

I'll be up at the clinic having a grand time with everyone!

Sweet rides!

Thank you! Sounds great! What will you be taking up to the clinic? I can't wait to meet everyone up there! I should just wear a shirt with my forum name on it so I can be easily found! :D

:welcomebanner: Matt!:welcomebanner:

Thank you!!

Oh yes I know where Cigar Guy is........if you can't find a cigar that you like there, then you never will. Just sold our 89 YJ. Looks like the paint on the jeep is pretty good, don't see a lot of dents and rust. Looks like a labor of love ...thanks for posting pictures of the YJ too!:)

Haha isn't that the truth! I love me a good cigar tho! The paint on the Jeep is okay from anything further than 10' away. Up close it's absolute poo poo. It has been repainted once before and to say I was not happy with the outcome is a total understatement. This time it is getting done right. I just can't wait to get it done! You're welcome for the photos! I know I have updated shots of the interior and whatnot that I can post up as well. I just have to dig those suckers up!

:welcome:Welcome! i was looking into a G8 GXP before i got my jeep srt8, those GT move great too. Gotta love that blaukunkt system, some people have those middle buttons but im a big fan! Welcome again!

Thanks! Yeah they haul the mail for what they are! I had my first kill tonight as well against a heavily modified SRT4 Neon. As soon as I heard his turbo spooling I knew it was on. We both got a great jump but he hit the rev-limiter for a bit too long and I pulled at least a car length on him after that. Had to shut it down tho since we only had about 40 yards to work with before the road went down into 1 lane! He was a good sport tho. Now I want MOAR!!! :D

Welcome aboard Matt!! I have three hungry Mopars for ya!! :) Sweet rides ya have bro!!

Thank you! Oh those all do look hungry! It will be a while until I can get mine where I want but if I'm ever down there I'll run ya for some fun. After I get those mods done of course! A co worker has a SRT8 Grand and they are pretty quick. Nice fleet you have there!

Archived