Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Daytona Turkey Run - Daytona Beach, FL - Nov. 24th-27th 2011

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams

MM2.png

Adams-TurkeyRun2011.gif

This event starts on Thanksgiving Day so I am posting this one early so you can make plans to come join Adam and the Adam's Team at the Daytona Turkey Run at the Daytona International Speedway for a long weekend of fun!

FOR 2011 THE TURKEY RUN WILL ACCEPT:

Street Rods, Customs, Antiques & Muscle Cars from 1979 and before. All MUSTANGS • CORVETTES • CAMAROS • PROWLERS • VIPERS • CHARGERS/CHALLENGERS, FOREIGN & DOMESTIC EXOTICS

More Information: Daytona Turkey Run

Aerial Photo taken Saturday November 27, 2010, by David K. Witty

pano.jpg

:burnout: See you there!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarah@Adams
That's kinda far, I don't know if I can make it...

just kididng! I'm literally jumping up and down in excitement! Adam's is coming to my town! Whoo hoooo!!!!

:party:GREAT! I will see you there!

This is going to be a great event and I am really looking forward to it. Everyone that I tell about our involvement is excited!

It's a great time to meet Adam, Lynn, me and other hardcore dedicated users. Should have some demo cars on hand and a pretty sizable display.

We're talking about 5,000 of the hottest cars in the Southeast here folks. Eat some turkey and then come on out and join us. :2thumbs:

We're talking about 5,000 of the hottest cars in the Southeast here folks. Eat some turkey and then come on out and join us. :2thumbs:

I didn't know what this event was a few years ago when I first moved here... All I knew was I was stuck in traffic, bumper to bumper, with nothing but exotic hot rods and classic cars as far as I could see. People with lawn chairs camped out on the sidewalk just to look at the cars that drive by. And that wasn't even near the speedway!

And the really cool thing about having this in Florida in November... you guessed it, the weather is finally B-E-A-R-A-B-L-E enough so you don't sweat your butt off when outdoors.

If anyone needs info on where to eat, stay, etc, PM me! I know the area well hehe... (my office building is across the street from the speedway)

Guest Sarah@Adams
I didn't know what this event was a few years ago when I first moved here... All I knew was I was stuck in traffic, bumper to bumper, with nothing but exotic hot rods and classic cars as far as I could see. People with lawn chairs camped out on the sidewalk just to look at the cars that drive by. And that wasn't even near the speedway!

And the really cool thing about having this in Florida in November... you guessed it, the weather is finally B-E-A-R-A-B-L-E enough so you don't sweat your butt off when outdoors.

If anyone needs info on where to eat, stay, etc, PM me! I know the area well hehe... (my office building is across the street from the speedway)

I thought we were staying at your house an you were going to cooK?

Guest Sarah@Adams
Good to see this is going to happen! This is a huge event, good luck Adam's!

Thanks! We will see you there Eric! :lol:

Hey, I tried, what do you mean you don't have enough vacation time!

I'm excited, and can't wait to come to Florida this Thanksgiving for some fun in the sun while Colorado is in the 30's and 40's! :rockon:

Adam, to you Coloradoans, it will feel like a warm spring day at night, and you might even break a sweat in the daytime lol.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sarah@Adams

:party:Plane tickets are booked and we have a place to stay!

It's Thanksgiving so my Son Rand will be there should you need a quick detailing lesson from a 12 year old! :pc:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Sarah@Adams
This is gonna be my very first Adams event and its in my hometown :) super excited! I hope I get a chance to handle a flex and perhaps finally buy one.

Come see me and I will put one in your hands! :)

You and Lynn are gonna have so much fun setting up that order. HOLY COW was that LARGE!

Mook

UH....how large? :willy: I gotta trailer that stuff from Orlando to Daytona.

Jae: in 3 days of helping out, you are going to be a super-expert.

UH....how large? :willy: I gotta trailer that stuff from Orlando to Daytona.

Jae: in 3 days of helping out, you are going to be a super-expert.

I had 4 tables going when pulling it. Typically, a dealer order is only like 2 tables. SO, have fun with that, and you better pay attention to how Lynn folds!

She WILL break your knees if they aren't folded right!

:cheers:

Archived