Customer Service 866.965.0400

1969 Schwinn - Restore

Ashley@Adams

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I think that is way cool. I always admire seeing a woman tackle a project that are percieved as something only a male would do. I knew a woman that worked at a Toyota dealership (repairing cars) and she was just as good as the guys. She was a fairly attractive gal at that. Had to add that. I know how some think...lol

It is always fun to have that sense of accomplishment at the end knowing that you did it yourself too. :rockon::2thumbs:

Okay guys and gals, the bike is totally done!! Thank you for your patience. Here are some pics along the way and then the final SHEBANG!

I'm really happy with how everything turned out. It was a little more work than I expect but well worth it.

For the final touch, I used Brilliant Glaze, Americana, and Leather Conditioner. I think I put Brilliant Glaze on every single piece of this bike. Every time I use that product I fall in love again. I had to stop myself from putting it all over my arms and face!

Thank you! I think it should be your turn. :2thumbs:

I'd love to be out there riding a bike but ever since I crashed on the ATV and tore off my ACL riding a bike hasn't been much fun. :mad:

I wish I would have kept the Schwinn bikes that I had while I was growing up after seeing the nice job that you and Adam have done on restoring them.:thumbsup:

You did a fantastic job Ashley. Now go find one with a banana seat and a sissy bar. :D

Archived